Let’s get to know each other
My name is Shé.
I enjoy creating and seeing art, crafting, and cooking. I market books for regional authors and I am a print book designer branching out into ebook design. I also own Small-Business Media Strategies, LLC of Bradenton, Florida where I provide media strategy, content marketing, and writing services to Florida’s west coast. I strongly believe creating a place in your community is essential for local small businesses, so I started a local Florida blogging service as part of my offerings. My website is http://www.smallbusinessmediastrategies.com.
I specialize in:
- Local and Florida-related blogging and writing
- Content marketing
- Media strategy consulting
- Brand development, including creative strategy, and brand consulting
- Website Writing, blog writing, ghost blogging, and website copy
- Email and print newsletter writing
- Social Media Management
- Design and creation of promotional materials, including books and ebooks
- Help with developing editorial calendars for online and print content
- Other related services might be available upon request–let’s talk!
It’s your turn, tell me something about you!
Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @SHDesignFL
Some highlights from my résumé:
Social Media Marketing
- Developing and implementing social media marketing plans, including developing community resources
- Blogging for corporate blogs, booking guest bloggers, and creating the content and focus of blogs
- Content marketing
- SEO Writing
- Tweeting, including Twitter chats (A post I wrote about them was used as a source on Social Media Explorer )
- Co-creator and moderator for the #flkeys Twitter chat
- Training others on how to market with social media sites
- Setting up events and product launches
- Coordinating with sales reps and distribution teams
- Attending trade shows
- Designing marketing materials and books (print and digital and epub)
- Preparing photos and other art materials
- Coordinating the production of printed materials. Includes quoting, deciding materials, preparing materials, and arranging for product delivery. Also includes proofing of materials.
- University of Florida, College of Fine Arts Bachelor of Arts
- Mediabistro (copywriting and SEO writing courses)
- I have also taken Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS, iPhone app development, design, copyediting, proofreading, grammar, marketing, and SEO courses.
Programs and Websites
InDesign, Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Word, Excel, HTML, CSS, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, WordPress, Blogger, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Survey Monkey, iMovie